Thursday, January 8, 2009

Introducing....




"Killa, killa, more killin' killin' for killa killa
Feel the deal, the chinchillas, they can fit on gorillas
Santana, bananas, clip bananas, wrapped in bandannas
Hammers, hammers, no cameras, you'll be runnin to nana (nana nana)
Nana nana Santana, he be holding berettas
Killa killa kills civilians, you know I'm no better
Mo' betta' betta', cheddar cheddar, you'll be dead on your lever
For cheddar cheddar, heads we sever, go get it together
Get it together, now now get my pape's right
Come through late night
I know what it tastes like (what's that?)
Some good coke, dawg, go get your face pipe
Put on my Laker jersey, then I go rape white (number 8)
You got G ma, I got G too, shit
She wanna fly G-4, won't fly G-2 (nope)
Need ten thousand, you won't get a G, boo
Only G you gettin' is me, O.G., trueness
"
-Murda Murda

No comments:

Post a Comment