Saturday, January 10, 2009

epic.

so I was minding my business, at Chipotle getting the regular(burrito bol, no beans extra rice chicken extra cheese with chips) when I see a very rare breed; THE MINNESOTA GUIDO! To put this into perspective, it's like finding Mewtwo in pokemon Red or Blue, only happens once and you better not fuck it up. I knew what needed to be done, so I pulled out my masterball(no homo) and I try to get a shot of this.(master ball = camera). I had to Jay-Z the shot(that means 1 take) so I did the old spin move to somersault combo, ducked behind another customer, pretended to clean my screen and took the shot. What makes this EXTRA rare is that it's currently 6 degrees in minnesota, this man braved the temps to show his devotion to the look Lifestyle(no condom).
Abercrombie hoodie x button up exposing bronzed chest x hanging belt x abercrombie jeans x adidas.

without further ado, I bring you..

THE MINNESOTA GUIDO!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment